NFPEC Annual Points Competition
The competition runs from 1st January to 30th September, to celebrate the achievements of our members with their New Forest Ponies from across the year.
Entry is FREE all fully paid-up members of the New Forest Pony Enthusiasts Club are eligible to take part with prizes presented at our AGM.
How to enter:
To enter, please download and complete the form below (one form per pony); a guide to the sections/awards available and also to the points scoring system can also be found below.
You can enter multiple ponies and there is no restriction on how many sections you can enter, i.e. you can enter the Dressage, Showing and Show Jumping Sections alongside each other if you would like to (don't forget to enter the "Most Versatile Pony" section if you are out competing in lots of different disciplines).
For any disciplines not listed, please state "Other", making sure you list the discipline alongside the event name.
When entering, please be sure to add your pony's registered name and reg number to the form, plus your placing (1st to 6th place) and score.
Please note: Whilst a show secretary’s signature is not required, you may be required to provide proof of placings (rosettes) in the event of a discrepancy.
Awards for the following categories will be awarded overall not as sections:
The Awards available
Points scoring system
- 5 Bonus Points may be added for placings at NFPEC Events.
- 2 Bonus Points may be added for Jumping at 90cm or above.
- 2 Bonus Points may be added for Dressage at Novice and Above.
- 2 Bonus Points may be added for classes Affiliated to NPS, BSPS, PUK.
- 2 Bonus Points may be added for BE, BD, BS Affiliated events.
- 5 Bonus Points may be added for Individual placings representing the club at Area Comps.
- 5 Bonus Points may be added for being placed at the National Riding Clubs Championships.
- Normal Points may be claimed for overall Team placing, whilst representing the club.
- Points for Hunter Trial/Cross Country should be put into Eventing Section.
- Points for Combined Training may be added to Dressage or Show Jumping but Not Both.
- Endurance, Gymkhana & Hunt Relay Results should be put into other section.
- The Most Versatile Pony must compete in at least 3 disciplines.
- A Special rosette will be awarded to the Highest Placed junior member in each section.
- Failure to return cups or trophies when requested will result in the refusal of entry for the following year and possibly refusal of future membership.